As you make plans for your Spring or Summer 1 course, check out “Getting Started with Online Learning,” our new collection of self-paced modules in Blackboard. These modules provide a basic orientation to teaching online and include short, narrated presentations and tasks to help you create online lessons in Blackboard. You will learn how to:
- Communicate with your students online
- Organize course materials consistently
- Provide instruction
- Engage your students in activities
- Create a place for students to submit assignments
Ready to explore the modules? To self-enroll in the Blackboard course, follow these simple steps:
- Go to the “Getting Started with Online Learning” course in Blackboard.
- In the left-side navigation, click on Enroll. Click Submit, then OK. You’re in!
This session is open to Northeastern University educators who are interested in getting started teaching online. You cannot be enrolled in the course without Northeastern credentials.
[Session format: Self-paced, asynchronous online modules]