The Center for Advancing Teaching and Learning has developed a self-enroll, self-paced course designed to orient and support graduate students who are involved in supporting or teaching courses at Northeastern. The Graduate Teaching Orientation course includes the following modules:
- Teaching for the First Time
- Grading and Providing Feedback
- Communicating as a TA with your Professor
- Teaching Resources
Ready to explore the course? To self-enroll in the Canvas course, follow these simple steps:
- Go to the “Graduate Teaching Orientation” course in Canvas.
- Click the red Enroll in Course button in the upper right corner of the page. Click Go to the Course, and you’re in!
NOTE: You will need to use your Northeastern credentials when enrolling in this course.
[Session format: Self-paced, asynchronous online modules]