Self-Paced: Experiential Course Projects for Online or On-ground Courses
These self-paced modules are designed to provide educators with the background needed to get started with designing and facilitating online or on-ground experiential course projects, including how to work with Northeastern’s Experiential Network (XN) to identify and work with project sponsors.
- Describe what experiential projects are, their benefits for students, and how they work.
- Identify specific strategies for successfully implementing and supporting experiential projects in your online and on-ground courses.
- Explain how to work with XN to identify an appropriate project sponsor and project for your course.
- Explain the roles of the XN team, faculty, and project sponsors during an XN project.
Ready to explore the modules? To self-enroll in the Canvas course, follow these simple steps:
- Go to the “Experiential Course Projects” course in Canvas.
- Click the red Enroll in Course button in the upper right corner of the page. Click Go to the Course, and you’re in!
This session is open to Northeastern University educators. You cannot be enrolled in the course without Northeastern credentials.
For Future Faculty Program participants, this module fulfills the “Assignments, Assessment, and Active Learning” requirement.
[Session format: Self-paced, asynchronous online modules]